Hi Brian,

Are there Ubuntu and/or RedHat packages for these release candidates?

2.0 testing wasn't very good. 2.0.0 was broken out of the gate and it
took a few months for 2.0.1 to come out.

Earlier I sent a Dockerfile that runs tests using Neo4j and py2neo.  If
something like this had been done for 2.0, that would have caught the
problems before they came out.

Are you considering doing better testing using some of the bindings?
[Hint:  feel free to use my Dockerfile :-D]

    -- Alan Robertson
        al...@unix.sh