Hi Nige,

we're accessing Neo4j through the Java API primarily, so the
authentication mechanism is not a real issue for us.

However, what we like to do is create a nice SSO experience between the
Structr backend UI and the Neo4j browser for any Structr user which has
admin rights. In Structr, we're relying on standard session-based auth
and username/password (password stored as salted SHA-512 hashes in
Neo4j), so we'll see how that goes together.

It's a bit too early as we didn't try yet, but we'll keep you informed!

Cheers
Axel

https://structr.com - Structr and Neo4j Hosting