Hi,
I'm querying money transactions database for fraud detection and AML.
When using variable length paths and AllShortestPaths () function, I'm only
able to specify the direction of the relationships and filter node's and
relationship's properties.
But I'm unable to specify that r1.datetime < r2.datetime < r....
My data model is:
(Account {ID, Name})-[:TRANSACTION {Amount, datetime, Type}]->(Account {ID,
Name})

I can write a query with chronological order filter, but it won't be
variable path:
MATCH
(:Account)-[r1:TRANSACTION]->(:Account)-[r2:TRANSACTION]->(:Account)-[r3:TRANSACTION]->(:Account)
WHERE (r1.datetime < r2.datetime < r3.datetime)
RETURN r1, r2, r3

Thanks,
Alex