Hi Neo

I am trying to use neo4j 2.3.2 and load my graph and create an auto text
index, I have enabled the
node_auto_indexing=true property in the conf file and also specified the
property that I want to index,
which is called name. But when I load the graph apparently there is nothing
because when I search for a
vertex in the index it returns no results, so with the match function I am
able to get the vertex but I am not
able to get it using a text index.

All the documentation I have found in the official manuals on googling is
similar to the one on this pages:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12877678/neo4j-step-by-step-to-create-an-automatic-index
http://jexp.de/blog/2014/03/full-text-indexing-fts-in-neo4j-2-0/

I was also wondering if this other syntas is a Btree index, how can I use
it to make searches faster?
create index on :Node(name);
+-------------------+
| No data returned. |
+-------------------+
Indexes added: 1
3036 ms

why doesn't this query returns results with the indexes?

START n=node:node_auto_index("name:v*") return n limit 10;
| vertex |
0 row
29 ms

Thanks,