Hello!

I am trying to use neo4j but I have some doubts regarding it. I was trying
to load a graph and create a text index but apparently I haven't been able
to.
I tried using the node_auto_indexing=true and key names properties in the
.conf file before loading using neo4j-importer,
and also index --create node_auto_index -t Node in the shell, but they
doesn't seem to work...
I have not been able to run a query with a wildcard.

I loaded my graph following this documentation, and reloaded it after
modifying the conf file:
http://neo4j.com/docs/stable/import-tool-examples.html#import-tool-property-types-example

I have found some documentation, all of it is similar to the one on this
page, but I haven't succeeded after following those steps:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12877678/neo4j-step-by-step-to-create-an-automatic-index
http://jexp.de/blog/2015/04/on-neo4j-indexes-match-merge/

The query I am trying to execute is the following:

neo4j-sh (?)$ START n=node:node_auto_index(name="v22")
>  return n
>  limit 10;
+---+
| n |
+---+
+---+

Can you please show me some light on how to correctly create and query a
text index?

Thanks in advace for your help
-Hugo