Hello,

I am using neo4j and doing some performance testing. When I query neo4j
several times (using java API, not the rest & cypher api) i get a hight
response time for the first query and low response time for the next
queries.  Obvious that the data result is cached. But if I wait one minute
and I query again then the behaviour repeats (first hit takes too long to
process). So it seems that the cached data lifes too short in memory. My
question is, is there a way to make cached data life more time in memory?
Is there a way to force data be in memory for neo4j and keep warmed cached
for more time?

Thanks.