The count of 29 is via the command:
      match(n:clients) return count(*);

The query
      match(n:clients) return n;

returns an empty set.

ClientsID had a unique constraint defined on. I dropped it with the intent
of re-creating in hopes it would help correct the problem.

Currently, I can not restart neo4j. I shut down neo4j and removed the
indexes to force an index rebuild. At restart attempt, the neo4j.log file
contains the error:

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Index entered FAILED state
while recovery waited for it to be fully populated

If I can figure out what this means and fix this error, I will regen the
clients data error and get more information to you. As an aside, I have 66G
of data; 13G of indexes but have only 36G of ram.

Kevin P. McGinn, PMP

Absolute Performance Inc.
12303 Airport Way, Suite 100
Broomfield, CO 80021

cell: (303) 305-9844
kmcg...@absolute-performance.com

[image: API Logo]
NON-DISCLOSURE NOTICE:  This communication including any and all
attachments is for the intended recipient(s) only and may contain
confidential and privileged information.  If you are not the intended
recipient of this communication, any disclosure, copying further
distribution or use of this communication is prohibited.  If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete/destroy
all copies of this communication immediately.