Hi

I am new to neo4j and to any coding as such. I downloaded the v 3.0.6 and
played around to understand cypher and importing cvs data.

But for the life of me I can't figure out how to get the shell started. I
wish to start using spatial plugin but all the leads online suggest
operating from the shell (in the terminal)  and I can't get the shell to
start. I would be grateful for any help on this one.

Thanks

-Akshay