I want to capture total sales by customer in Neo4j. This data is currently
stored in a sales table and a sales order line table. I use a left outer
join to join the two tables and then I export this to CSV. As I load this
data into Neo4j I want the data summed at the sales order level so it would
be great if I could take the values at the line item level rolled up to the
sales order level. I do not care about the detail. Make sense?