Thank you Michael,

I have been busy, so I appologize for my late response,
I thought that the traditional network traversal and investigation problems
would be "the catch", when talking about graph-databases. I am clearly off,
on that point :)
My background in networks is from electronics and later on "utility
networks". Thus, this is my prime point of view.

Thank you very much for the links - I will indeed dwelve into them when
time permits.

Best,
/Aron