Hello,

I'm new to Neo4j and have been trying to follow some examples.  Many
reference loading CSV files using neo4j-shell.  When I run it I get "No
such file or directory".  I'm not sure where it would be located.

I've loaded the Community Edition v3.3.0 on a Mac.  I've also tried Desktop
edition and using the terminal prompt through that without success.
Lastly, I tried doing it with a Homebrew install but got errors again, not
to mention I have no idea where Homebrew was putting anything.

Is there any way to get this working?  I'm really stuck on something that
seems like it would be trivial.  I've looked at other posts here and on
Stack Overflow but nothing worked for me.

Thanks in advance for your help!
Greg