I think that would be a good feature request for the apoc procedure
<https://github.com/neo4j-contrib/neo4j-apoc-procedures/issues>, can you
post your request as an issue there?

e.g. to pass in an optional config of {include:[nodes], exclude:[nodes]}
to be used in an Evaluator.

Should be pretty straightforward to add. Perhaps you can send a PR. That
would be great.

Cheers, Michael