Hi,

I am using  py2neo version: 3.1.2 to ingest data into neo4j.

After a while (about 4 million nodes 5 million relationships) I get Error
10055 an operation on a socket could not be preformed because the system
lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full.

On Linux I get an error to many files open.

I am using:

graph.run(query_sting, data)

And this for transactions:

for i in data:

    tx.run(query_string, i)

    count +=1

    if count == 1000:

        tx.commit()

        tx = graph.begin()

        count = 0

if count > 0:

    tx.commit():

Is this way of execute statements wrong? Is there a way to close the
connection after the transactions?

Best regards

Jon