Hi all,

https://neo4j.com/developer/kb/explanation-of-error-database-constraints-have-changed-txid-84-after-this-transaction-txid-81-started/

I ran into this problem
I have a constraint on label Tenant  id  is unique

create constraint on (n:Tenant) assert n.id is unique

Now when I create a  Tenant node with with label Tenant I am trying to
create a new unique constraint for another sets on nodes having labels
tenantidPersons
create constraint on (n:<tenantId>Persons) assert n.ssn is unique

I am getting the below error when I try to multiple tenants concurrently
where each tenant creation try to create a constraint for its persons

org.neo4j.kernel.api.exceptions.TransactionFailureException: Database
constraints have changed (txId=3937) after this transaction (txId=3936)
started, which is not yet supported. Please retry your transaction to
ensure all constraints are executed

As per the example the second constraint is only applicable for a person is
created in a tenant. But I get the error while creating the tenant itself.

Is this bug or expected behavior. IS the option only to retry the
transaction which does not sound right.

George S