Hi George,

Here is my suggestion:

Create nodes: Tenant and Tenants (your tenantidPersons)

1. create constraint on (n:Tenant) assert n.id is unique

2. create constraint on (p:Tenants) assert p.ssn is unique

Data model:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-6MlH5ecoFOs/WtGEpDwq8PI/AAAAAAAACV0/UY7B-RFrNB8wGkdF9XzbTxy_jKNBiMi-QCLcBGAs/s1600/tenants.PNG>
-Kamal