Hi Michael,

Thanks a lot for your time.

Can you please be more clear as  i am very new to neo4j database and i want
to explore it more . I am using Spring boot with neo4j.

*Should i remove spring-data-neo4j...?

What are all the dependencies i need for saving polygon wkt data beacause i
am messed up with different versions mismatch.

Apologies for asking in brief.