I tried to rebuild
https://nicolewhite.github.io/neo4j-flask/pages/register-a-user.html in
Python 3 and Py2Neo V4 (current one).

Flask is running and Neo4J is running on Ubuntu 18.04.

When I want to register a new User I'll get " AttributeError: 'Graph'
object has no attribute 'find_one' "

In the documentation by Nicole White:
 -> The User.find() method uses py2neo’s Graph.find_one()
<http://py2neo.org/2.0/essentials.html#py2neo.Graph.find_one> method to
find a node in the database with label :User and the given username,
returning a py2neo.Node <http://py2neo.org/2.0/essentials.html#nodes>
object.

So my question is with what function the find_one() method has been
replaced in the current Py2Neo V4 Version?

In the docuementation https://py2neo.org/v4/database.html I found:

match_one(*nodes=None*, *r_type=None*)[source]
<https://py2neo.org/v4/_modules/py2neo/database.html#Graph.match_one>
<https://py2neo.org/v4/database.html?highlight=find#py2neo.database.Graph.match_one>

Match and return one relationship with specific criteria.

Anyone has an idea on how to update?

atomicwrites==1.2.0
attrs==18.1.0
backcall==0.1.0