Only use the ID and filter out the null names or ids

USING PERIODIC COMMIT
LOAD CSV WITH HEADERS FROM "file:///C:/Users/user/
Documents/NEWDATANEO4J/myfile.csv" AS line
WITH line where not line.ID_Actor is null
MERGE (a:Actor{id:line.ID_Actor})
ON CREATE SET a.name=line.NAME_ACTOR

Please join community.neo4j.com and ask there in the cypher category.

On Mon, Aug 20, 2018 at 3:34 PM, Rhianna Tomlinson <rhiannajayn...@gmail.com