You can use a backend java server that connects via the neo4j-java-driver
to the database.
You can also use backend frameworks like spark-java, micronaut or spring
(with spring-data-neo4j).

see some examples in github.com/neo4j-examples

Join our new Community Site & Forum <https://community.neo4j.com>