Hey Micheal

I need to upload transactional data  on monthly basis from oracle to neo4j.
My hardware details

   -
   - r5.4xlarge instance in AWS 128G memory, EBS
   - 32 GB heap, 32 GB pagecache
   - Graph db size  680GiB
   - Number of nodes to  create everymonth ~ 2 million

Am using apoc.load.jdbc procedure, within apoc.periodic.iterate to create
the nodes. But its taking forever.
What things can I change to get a better performance?

thanks