Hi Michael,

I’m running such an old version because I restarted a new project, using my old
knowledge!

Using the 3.0.12, some  links to the documentation are broken.

Also, some helpers, like :help params doesn’t run.

Three years ago I developed a front end using Ruby on Rails, with bootstrap:
not so smart.

Today, I need to build a new front-end for an application: which is the best
set of tools you suggest to use for this job?  Should be fast to learn and
implement, and visually appeal!

TIA

Paolo

Inviato da iPad