I'm failry new to neo4j and i need to be pointed in the right direction. I
was playing with the movie database that comes by default with the neo4j
installation and i was trying to calculate the importance of each movie
based on the actors that acted in them and their importance (the more
movies said actor has acted in, the more important the actor is and the
more he contributes to the movie importance).

Since i need some kind of iterative algorithm and since the eigenvector
centrality is missing from neo4j, i was thinking about using pageRank
algorithm. What would be the best approach in this scenario to use this
algorithm? I'm a bit lost and googling around has brought me nowhere, any
help would be appreciated. Thanks for reading and sorry for my english.