Hi,

I am wondering if there is a more optimal way to ensure a one-to-one
relationship between the nodes in the query graph and the nodes in the
matches that are obtained.

For example, suppose I want to find paths of length 4 consisting of unique
nodes.

I could have a query like: MATCH (n2)--(n1)--(n0)--(n3)--(n4) return
a,b,c,d,e. However, this does not ensure the matched nodes are distinct.
For instance, n2 and n4 are allowed to match (which would give me a cycle).
I can add a where clause "where not(n2=n4)", but other nodes can match too.
It seems like I will need to add this for all pairs of nodes that I want to
be unique.

Is there a better way to ensure a one-to-one relationship?

Thanks,
Steve