Hi everyone, i'm fairly new to neo4j and i've been experimenting a bit
using Neo4j Java Driver to populate a neo4j database on a standalone
server. It's been working fine as long as the application and the server
were running on the same machine (i was using bolt://localhost:port as
uri), but now that i moved the server on a different machine it's giving me
a "ServiceUnavailableException: Failed to establish connection with the
server"

driver = GraphDatabase.driver("bolt://" + neo4jSettings.NEO4J_HOSTNAME + ":"
+ neo4jSettings.NEO4J_PORT, AuthTokens.basic(neo4jSettings.NEO4J_USERNAME,
neo4jSettings.NEO4J_PASSWORD))

I'm not sure what is going wrong, but i can reach the machine just fine so
the problem has to be somewhere else and my best guess is that i have to
change something inside the .conf file, can anyone point me in the right
direction please? Thanks in advance

Andrea