I have an old project which uses spring data and neo4j. I'm trying to build
it, but maven is not able to find the neo4j-cypher-dsl dependency.

This is the error that I'm getting from maven:

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal on project evidencefactory: Could not
resolve dependencies for project
com.evidencefactory:evidencefactory:war:0.9-SNAPSHOT: Failed to collect
dependencies at
org.springframework.data:spring-data-neo4j-rest:jar:3.1.0.RELEASE ->
org.springframework.data:spring-data-neo4j:jar:3.1.0.RELEASE ->
org.neo4j:neo4j-cypher-dsl:jar:2.0.1: Failed to read artifact descriptor
for org.neo4j:neo4j-cypher-dsl:jar:2.0.1: Could not transfer artifact
org.neo4j:neo4j-cypher-dsl:pom:2.0.1 from/to neo4j (http://m2.neo4j.org/):
*Failed
to transfer
file
http://m2.neo4j.org/org/neo4j/neo4j-cypher-dsl/2.0.1/neo4j-cypher-dsl-2.0.1.pom
<http://m2.neo4j.org/org/neo4j/neo4j-cypher-dsl/2.0.1/neo4j-cypher-dsl-2.0.1.pom>
 with
status code 502 -> [Help 1]*

Is there a Neo4j maven repository for old dependencies?