I have edited the .grass sheet in the past with no problems - but 4.1 seems
to have me beaten

I used to edit it (and I seem to remember I could give it any name I liked
so long as it was saved as a .grass file) drop it in the favourites ares
and... job done. Not Any More - or so it seems.

If I do this now I am offered two option - save to favourites or put
straight into the editor. So, if I put it into the editor and set it going
- it chunters for a bit, seems ok and - has no effect on the style whether
I call it style.grass or anything else.grass. Stopping and restarting the
db has no effect.

If I by pass the drag and drom and simply paste the new file into the
browser - prefixed by :style as a command then I get:

Neo.ClientError.Statement.SyntaxError: Invalid input 'l': expected 'n/N' (line
1, column 3 (offset: 2))
"color: #A5ABB6"
   ^
Which is calling an error in a line I have not touched! If I try using :style
and entering only the style statement that I want to change then I get an error
message as follow - essentially exactly the same:

:style node.ConRod { defaultCaption: "<id>"

   -

caption: "{desc}"

   -

ERROR

Neo.ClientError.Statement.SyntaxError: Invalid input 'p': expected 't/T' or
'l/L' (line 1, column 3 (offset: 2))
"caption: "{desc}""
   ^

}