Greetings,

Kindly find the job description below for *Java Developer (Neo4j) **.*   If
you are interested/ else, you have any candidate available for this job,
kindly send me your/your candidate updated resume in word format. I
appreciate your time.

*Job Title : *Java Developer (Neo4j)
*Job Location : *Atlanta, GA / Remote

   - *S**oftware and development experience*
   - Sr. Dev with hands on Java development with experience handling
   structured streaming with Spark.
   - Experience with *Neo4j* to write Cypher queries.
   - Experience with graph theory and adjacency matrix, heap trees etc
   - Experience with iterative and agile development with frequent releases
   - Strong object orientated analysis and design experience is required
   - Good knowledge of SQL
   - Self-motivated individual with strong verbal and written communication
   skills
   - Large project experience with high transaction volumes is required
   - Strong knowledge of Design patterns
   - Experience with Rancher/Open shift platforms

If you are qualified, available, interested, planning to make a change, or
know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest,
please email me ASAP at *conceptssoftwareservi...@gmail.com*, even if we
have spoken recently about a different position. If you do respond via
e-mail please include a daytime phone number so I can reach you. In
considering candidates, time is of the essence, so please respond ASAP.

Gautam /-
 Senior IT Recruiter
Concept Software & Services Inc
*conceptssoftwareservi...@gmail.com*