Trying the option of going with ETL as in Production we would like to use
this option but once I start connecting my RDBMS to Graph as mentioned in
the link https://neo4j.com/labs/etl-tool, it is taking a lot of time and
hovering over a disabled START MAPPING button. as the attached link:
Logs-ETL <https://i.stack.imgur.com/bcBpc.png>

Firstly the goal is to create a POC for ProductSales correlation, the
current dataset I am having has 175000 rows(can reduce the size) from two
tables. Once we know that it works then we look more into this. What would
you all recommend to get the graph for this?

Please let me know if any more information is needed.