Hi all,

I have been struggling to connect neo4j with R. I have tried the following
packages and they all have issue.

Is there any package work for you smoothly? Please educate me. Kind of
getting stuck.

1) library(neo4r)
I have been informed this one does not work with Neo4j with version higher
then 4.x
2) library(neo4jshell)
This one keeps giving me this error:
Error: Failed to execute 'cypher-shell' (No such file or directory)
3) library(RNeo4j)
This one does not work for me either. the returned error is
Error in curl::curl_fetch_memory(url, handle = handle) :
  URL using bad/illegal format or missing URL