I am clearing out my workshops... a bit...

One of the items I have is a hand-made "something" from an IBM lab
(judging by the "IBM" sticker on the inside). It has 3 BT style small
uniselectors, and a whole bunch of tag-strip wired mostly Ge (with a
few Si) semiconductors. 4 small nixies are the display

HT is generated by back-to-back xfrms - the HT side by a very small
50mA 12VAC/240VAC one.

There are a stack of 12 small thin black boxes, about 1 x 2 x 0.25
inches which contain what looks like a OC77X-based monostable or
bistable (not traced them out yet). Assuming these are actually /2
blocks, I suspect that they generate a 12-hour clock in association
with the uniselectors - the left-most digit only has the "1"
connected. The only markings I can see on the "logic" are "YL 6012"
though that seems remarkably like a date code rather than a p/n...

So, what do I do? Restoring this will just never happen with me - its
a LOT of work. I have 3 *new* uniselectors of the right type just in
case (T30338A 250ohm - 3 banks of 12 contacts each made by AEG, a
standard "GPO type 4") - these are rarer than hen's teeth...

Shall I strip it for parts, or let it rot even more... Its too big a
unit to warrant staying in my workshop...