On Feb 1, 9:44 am, taylorjpt <j...@tayloredge.com> wrote:
> You can access the full system without any account via PAIR if you
> know the application number...
>
> http://portal.uspto.gov/external/portal/pair
>
> Or search for an application...
>
> http://appft.uspto.gov/netahtml/PTO/search-bool.html
>
> both of these are completely public.

The pair link is broken - I don;t want to just look up a patent -
that's easy - its the STATUS of a patent application that interests
me.

What is particularly annoying is the the patent attorney address seems
to be for an invalid company, so I can't even contact them... Though
if anyone had an email for them, I could try that! PCE INDUSTRY, INC.
    458 E. LAMBERT ROAD
    FULLERTON
    CA
    92835