Hello,

Strange, I emailed him about it as well.  He did mention that it was  put
in the mirror so that someone could see both sides.

I thought that was strange, since they were laying down.  Meaning, you
would only see a reflection of the same side.

So, maybe it wasn't done on purpose, but give me a break.  I  nearly bid
300 at the end myself.  It did make me reread the auction  several times.

Strangely, he has done it with other auctions as well.  It seems risky  to
do that without at least saying mirror.

"Hello mister banker.  I would like to deposit my $200.    Umm, no, that is
a mirror so you believe I have twice as much.   What  do you mean it will
not work?"  I was just trying to get you to see both  sides of the top?

Michail

In a message dated 6/25/2011 11:24:08 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,