It's an IN-14.
I have a running version of this exact same circuit, I built into a
Christmas ornament, been running perfectly since I powered it on, on
December 23rd.  I looked at my old files, and this is identical, and still
this one is acting buggy.  I'll mess with it again tomorrow, and let
everyone know what, if anything, I figured out.

Shane