Actually I'm new only with 555s and FETs, for which I know some
theory. The rest I've had a lot of practise in college and at home as
much as I can.

Anyways, I've got my hands on an oscilloscope! It's a friend's UNI-T
UT81B.

Did some testings, and came with a frequency of around 22kHz. But I'm
not sure what to expect with peak to peak voltage. For some strange
reason, I can only measure it in 100mV on volts/div, which then
exceeds the screen. If set to the next step of 200mV, the somewhat
triangular waveform takes a really small unrecognisible form with low
amplitude. I cannot say what the amplitude is. I could only measure it
with 3.3V input, which is then Um=0.72V. (see pics below)
DC voltage on pin3 is 5.8 volts.
I did testings on 5 different ICs, on 2 separate circuits and a PCB,
input voltage 11.8. All gave the same results.