On Jan 5, 10:35 am, coggs <bob.coggesh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I ship my nixie clocks internationally, I do not include a power
> adapter.

Hi Bob,
I ship the Cincon TR10R120-11A03 series with clocks when shipping to
outside north America.

It's wall wart with a replaceable "shoe" that accommodates all of the
various world power variations.
<http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Cincon/TR10R120-11A03/?
qs=sGAEpiMZZMtUKTCHc2CNRBwNJ%252brX5ax%2f>
About $15
(The URL might need fixing to correct line wrap)

The part number for the pack of four different contact shoes:
418-4PLUGKIT-R
About $2.50

The item above is the 12vdc 10w version with 2.1mm barrel, center
positive.

Mouser offers the same item from their EU office if you decide to
refer them rather than supply the adapter yourself.

Regards, Jeff