Indeed had you not pointed out it is a fake I would have not been
surprised. Like the old saying goes "you can't believe everything you
read/see" Guess that goes for my posts too. Bit like this
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/824477/6_volt_battery_hack_youll_be_amazed/
Yes you can get some very dodgy electrical items, I've had some
'kettle' leads last year the inner insulation was so thin/brittle kink
it twice and the fuse popped, wires shorted out internally. Teach me
to buy £1.50 (inc postage) leads, but I am finding out reputable
sellers (they stay longer) and I won't pay the exorbitant prices UK
dealers charge for the same product.