Sorry to hijack a little, I was reading this very interesting thread
and found something of interest to me.
I like the induction heater, the simple design with 2 mosfets, I've
been looking for a simple design like this for a while, my mrs makes
jewellery and has been mithering for a ridiculously expensive
commercial one, gonna have a go at that one John.