To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, February 08, 2012 10:10 PM
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] IN-18 Blue Dream Nixie Clock available now!!!

Dieter,

Beautiful clock.
Unfortunately, spending $850 on a IN-18 clock is outside of my realm.

Looks great though.  :)

PS. Had issues trying to actually get pricing through the website. When I look for clock, it shows cost of $0.00. Even reselected US dollar. Added to cart. Went to look for case (must buy tubes with it - uhhg), and it had shown US dollar amount, but when adding to cart (trying to find shipping amount), that it was a cart on the website, instead of the paypal cart that was used for the clock kit itself. So, I thought the item was deleted and went back to add clock, which then had shown 2 clock kits and no case/bulb. :(

I gave up realizing it was too expensive for me anyway. Still, looks great though.

Michail