Keeping on topic --

I received my order from gstube.com on time and as promised.

Michail

In a message dated 3/2/2012 8:29:56 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
nickst...@gmail.com writes:

Which  begs an even more pressing question....what's the Master of all
things nixie  doing with thousands of IN-17 tubes? Another project in the works
Jeff? ;-)

Enquiring minds want to know...ha ha

Nick

On Fri, Mar 2, 2012 at 6:18 AM, Jeff Thomas <_nixichron@gmail.com_