Hey Dalibor and others-
   I don't feel that these are the right getters for nixie tubes.
   The literature lists them as thermally active- they only absorb if you
put them somewhere hot.
   Many styles of getters are made this way; most tubes do run quite hot,
beacuse of the filaments..

   There isn't anywhere in a nixie tube that is constantly 100C-200C.
(That's part of the magic of nixies, of course)

   You really want some flashed barium getters; they absorb gasses at any
temperature.

   -Dylan
   www.dylankehderoelofs.com