No shame.

I will take one.   Big kit.

Michail
206-920-6312

In a message dated 6/30/2012 7:54:41 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
sa...@amt-electronics.com writes:

Shameless plug time - hope you all won't mind too much.

I've  finally listed kit options and prices, there are only 7 complete
kits  available just now and I'd prefer to sell them to the first to
show  interest so that will probably be to members here - so if you're
still  interested in buying one could you contact me directly and I can
work out  what order they should go out  in.

http://www.lasermad.com/?p=319

Tony.

On Jun 24,  2:28 am, Gene Segal <wavefr...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> Very  impressive!  Where can I get one?  =)
> On Thursday, June 21,  2012 11:30:38 AM UTC-7, Tony Adams wrote:Hi all,
> Hope you won't mind  me spamming this here but I've finally completed
> something  nixie-based.http://www.lasermad.com/?p=235
> Tony.
>
>  Nixies and inductive power transfer. You can't make a better combo ...
well,  you could replace the kings with spinning dekatrons ... maybe  !?

> --
> You received  this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups "neonixie-l"  group.
visithttps://groups.google.com/d/msg/neonixie-l/-/yFAsoSQMkkEJ.