UK
Liquid volume: pints for fresh milk but litres for evaporated-pints for
beer but millilitres/mills for spirits

Distance/length: miles/yards/feet for distance but metres/centimetres for
building materials (and drawings)

Weight: Lbs/ounces for produce (and sometimes grammes but we wont go into
that) but kilos for body weight ('cept for 'old fogies' who still use
stones)

Ask someone how long a cable you need they will answer in feet but we buy
it per metre

We say a car is 10ft long but measure its boot capacity in litres, engine
capacity in litres but still talk of horsepower

People talk of 1/4 of a %! (That to me is the 'best' one, combining
fractions with metrics)
No wonder we can be a mixed up lot, we will drag ourselves into the 20th
century kicking and screaming (Might get to the 21st someday too)

Nick you *know* what the queen uses?!
Anyway if you want Fahrenheit just remember Tf = (9/5)*Tc+32, simples ;)