Hi all, I am still working on modifying the threeneurons dekatron spinner 
PCB here: 
http://threeneurons.wordpress.com/dekatron-stuff/variable-dekatron-spinner-kit/ 
I 
am using an OG-4.
 
 
 
I would like to control the rate with voltage in the range of 0-5v or 0-10v 
or thereabout. I have tried to implement a vactrol voltage control using 
the schematics here: 
*http://thesquarewaveparade.com/images/VtoR.jpg*<http://thesquarewaveparade.com/images/VtoR.jpg>I
 tried it in 2 place both in parallel to the pot(r18) and in parallel R13. 
I didn't get desirable results on either.

 

I'm new to this concept so I just built the circuit using the values shown 
and a VTL5C3. I'm also understand there are similar "trick" you can do 
using FETs. At any rate, does anyone have some suggestions about how I 
might make this work? 

 

As an aside, does anyone know where I can get an OG-7 or two?

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"neonixie-l" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit 
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/neonixie-l/-/4tMz7n9yYFkJ.
To post to this group, send an email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l?hl=en-GB.

Reply via email to