From: Alek onet <aleksander_zaw...@poczta.onet.pl>
Sent: Saturday, September 29, 2012 11:48
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: Nixie tube making: first glow lamp up and running

Dear Dalibor,

 Photolitography devices are original pieces. It was used for polish industrial
nixies, but rather for laboratory scale. When prototypes were good,
manufacturing go to Dolam, Wroclaw. I suppose that there were similiar devices,
but bigger.
 I used hydrochloric acid with perhydrol H2O2 and pure water. I'm going to try
with molybdenum foil and cupric foil for another parts, not for nixies.

  I'm very tired now. That's why I must go to sleep. I promise you answer good
as quick as possible.

 Alek