No its not an iron brew advert, its my clock built into a girder, I
got fed up of looking for a case and fell over an ally girder here at
work, so it became the case for my project.

I've been working on this for a while, it has 4 nixies a dekatron and
a neon bargraph, its controlled by a pic16f88, a 4017 (instead of a
74141), and a 555 for the power (the 555 generates 60v,250v,and500v),
the whole thing is built into an ally girder!.
The clock is synced to the 60khz npl time signal. The display will
show time, date and temp/humidity, theres a dht11 temp/humidity sensor
on the back.
The code took a while to complete, so did the case. The dekatron has a
pendulum effect and also tells you whether date or temp/humid data is
displayed.
The green led tells you its synced to msf.

Opinions welcome, I wanted something shabby chic, maybe I just built
something shabby, the mrs likes it though.

I'dve liked to show it working but my bench supply just blew it up
with 40v!, I'll add a pic or vid if theres interest. when I've fixed
it.

http://i807.photobucket.com/albums/yy352/widgidibbie/004.jpg