Don't you just hate it when someone joins ebay just to sell a single higher
 dollar item which is out of the country and has a strong understanding of
the  language?

I would also consider buying the tubes knowing that I could get my money
back from ebay/paypal; however, I don't want to deal with the 1-2month p
rocess  in doing so.

Good luck to the winner and please keep us updated.

Michail

In a message dated 1/12/2013 9:13:56 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,