Hello Bryan,

     I've located 12 NOS pieces . They're all from the same production
batch dated 9237 ( 37th week of 1992 ). They're in excellent condition
considering they're 20 years old . I built a little test jig so you can see
one lit up. It's a pretty little display . Send me your e-mail address and
I'll forward you a picture of it .  Jim ...