Funny how that works, isn't it?

Something will sit there for ages at a low and fair price.
Then, as soon as anyone expresses any interest in said
item, the price instantly shoots way, way up.

It's as if they think I was born yesterday and just
got off the boat.  Sheesh.

One guy at an electronics outlet tried that one on me
for some TTL crystal oscillators he had advertised.
I wrote him a very terse email about what he tried
to pull on me and he felt so guilty he ended up
sending me 4 of them no charge.

Chuck (who was born yesterday and just got off the boat)

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!