A very interesting ebay item there.

You'd also need an air compressor and a power press to suit the
tooling.

I think the machine with the flame torches is for assembling the base
and tube sections of the nixies, maybe someone here knows more about
the prod side of things.

Not everything you need is mentioned and a lot of the pics are empty
boxes so you'd need to go and have a look at the kit, there could be a
load missing, preferrably with someone who knows the process, which is
rare now.

Its quite possible the seller doesnt know much about the tubes, its
just some factory clearance bloke or someone who worked in a russian
nixie production plant and ended up with some stuff heading for the
skip.

Those tubes fetch a few quid, so if you did get all the special
tooling and everything setup right it might be worth while, however
I'd expect without one of the setters or knowledgeable production
people to help you it'd be a bit of a long haul.