Hi Bob,

>From the RFT databook och cold cathode tubes I got the information that
GR43 is equivalent to GR44, Z70U, Z70W, Z660W and ER33 - possibly with some
small changes in component values, but in most cases you can use any of
them as a replacement for the other. The ER32 is equivalent to Z70U,
ZC1010 and Z661W with possibly the same changes as with the GR43 when it
comes to component values. All of these tubes are interchangeable in some
form, the limit is usually how much current they can handle in the anode
circuit. RFT only made 5-pin versions of their Z660W and Z661W , when they
used them to replace the Z70U they just tied the two trigger electrodes
together - with the two trigger electrodes used separately they work as the
Z70W. According to the datasheet the GR44 is just a later model of the GR43
and works as a replacement without cirucit changes.

/Martin